Elbe MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elbe MS

Elbe MS players come here.

3 posters

Jumper's GM Application

Jumper
    Jumper

Jumper's GM Application Empty Jumper's GM Application

Post by Jumper Mon May 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Dear GMs/Admins,

Here is my GM application:

Basic Info:
    Name: Ron
    E-Mail: sonic5060@yahoo.com
    IGN in game: Jumper

Basic Info:
    I was originally born in Israel and then moved to America when I was about 8 years old (true fact). I am very mature for my age and I have a lot of responsibility - but I’m not trying to brag. I have great grammar and I dont "tlk lik th1s xD" - One of my true passions in life is playing soccer. I’m on the Varsity team for my school, I’ve been playing since I was 8 and I plan to continue playing it. My favorite type of music is rock. I love hard rock bands such as Metallica, Foo Fighters, Sonic Syndicate, My Chemical Romance, Guns N’ Roses, Linkin Park, The Killers, Disturbed, Dragonforce, and a shitload more (OMG! Did he just cuss?). I also like some Classic Rock bands like Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eagles, James Blunt (not really), Deep Purple, Don McLean, The Outlaws, and much more! I also love playing videogames. My favorite one is Guitar Hero and Rock Band; personally, I think Guitar Hero is much better. I have Guitar hero 3, Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero Metallica, and Rock Band for my Wii. I do have Wi-Fi if you want to play me some time. I also got Super Smash Bros. Brawl if you want to play me on that, aswell.

Computing Skills:
    I have excellent grammar and I type pretty fast - my high score is like 110 WPM (words per minute). I'm excellent with computers and I know what I’m doing. I got an A+ in Computer class at my school. I also take a Visual Basic class and I got an A+ in that as well. I get everything for my computer for free. Also, if you're looking for a videogame on a computer that like GTA4, COD4, COD: WAW, and GH3, etc. for computers - ask me and I will tell you how to get it for FREE. I guess I would be considered a hacker. Also, I have a GM handbook that I found on the internet - I will post a link sometime.

Forums:
    I am so social on forums it will drive you crazy. I’ serious, I go check forums like every ten minutes because I become addicted to cool things very fast. I’m very active on forums and I will help others with any questions that they have.

Background in Private servers:
    Well, as a GM I believe it’s the hardest job in the MapleStory Society. I'll be honest and say I was never a GM before. Well, I did make my own OdinMS once; it was v.55. Since I have felt the experience of being not just a GM or an admim, but an OWNER was really intreeging to me because I got to see all the powers and the commands. Unfortunately, I got bored of so closed it. Also, I never put it online. I just wanted to be in A GM's shoes for once. I have played over 50 private servers including both v62 and v.55.

What I Would Do As a GM:
    I know you guys heard this a dozen times but as a GM I would NEVER abuse my powers and ALWAYS agree to do the right thing. I am new at this server and will listen to an Admin or a GM if I do something wrong and not do it again unless told otherwise. I would vote for the server three times every TWELVE hours during the day. I would also help out every single player that I can and will not ignore a single one! I would also ban hackers as soon as I see one, no questions asked. Also, when there are no GMs on I will be able to handle any situations and keep the crowd under control. I am also a known mediator in my school.

Events:
    My favorite kind of event is the Hide N' Seek. As a regular player I love playing it because I'm good at it. Also, I'm very competitive. As a player I love participating during events because rewards are very satisfying. As a GM I would probably reward a player by 3 rare items or 15 - 25 GM scrolls. I will host events daily; about 3 everyday if thats okay with an admin.

Conclusion:
    I'm not trying to be rapacious with this application. It is all up to YOU whether I would fit the job of a GM. I would like just to state that this server is great and I’m sticking with it forever. We already have great GMs, but they don’t seem to log on very often. That’s no problem with me; I’m addicted to MapleStory, BUT I HAVE A LIFE! I'm not trying to be that desperate while at the same time keeping up my confidence but I promise that I will do EVERYTHING I can to improve the server and WILL NOT give up on this server. Well, this application was a smidge longer than I would have expected. I hope you read it and I also thank you for taking your time. I hope you make the right decision.

Sincerely, Ron (Jumper)

Last edited by Jumper on Mon May 11, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bonacci
    Bonacci
    Admin
    Admin

Jumper's GM Application Empty Re: Jumper's GM Application

Post by Bonacci Mon May 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Hmm, sounds interesting...

I'll add you on MSN, we'll talk some more. Wait, you don't have MSN do you?
    Jumper
    Jumper

Post by Jumper Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Ya, it's jumper1995@live.com

Last edited by Jumper on Mon May 11, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bonacci
    Bonacci
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bonacci Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Come online.
    Sygnus
    Sygnus
    Amateur
    Amateur

Post by Sygnus Tue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm

This application looked promising..

But then i saw your attitude in game.. what a shocker.

You act like you're so much better then everyone else, and being an in-game crowd control doesn't mean acting cool and pretending your better then everyone else. Sadly.

Sure you got nice qualities, But attitude is number one when it boils down to dealing with real people.

No.
    Bonacci
    Bonacci
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bonacci Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm

DENIED

~ Bonacci

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content