Elbe MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elbe MS

Elbe MS players come here.

3 posters

Zant5976 says "OH HAI!"

Zant5976

Zant5976 says "OH HAI!" Empty Zant5976 says "OH HAI!"

Post by Zant5976 Tue May 12, 2009 5:44 pm

I figured i'd give it a go.

-Your Name: Corey (yeah.)

-Your In Game Name: Zant

-Your Age: 14

-Your Gender: Male

-Why you'd like to become a GM: Well, recently i've been feeling like i've had a "disconnect" from people, like i've hardly ever actually bothered to know them well (but i forgot to mention that i'm often the "butt" of a joke) so i figured "why not. i've been doing nothing else with my life except hang around YouTube and let others push me around. I should have SOME responsibility on my shoulders." and voila.

-What experience do you have as a GM: you see that grain on my desk? no, it's not sand nor is it a bread crumb...

-Do you have any skills in Developing(Such as Coding, Scripting, Editing, if so state them): well, as far as editing goes, i can do some video editing and a small amount of Photoshop.

-some other things about me: My mood often "adapts" to the current situation, but sometimes stays "stuck" to other events that happened recently. i can be humorous, but i can put a lid on it when it really comes down to it. i'm a quick learner, but i'm often biting off more than i can chew (IE, trying to make a flash game while working in Sony Vegas while also trying to make a flash movie and i end up getting nothing done but working in Sony Vegas). I'm almost completely flexible with my time and i can be contacted very easily be it either on my MSN or my Youtube. My grammar may not be as picture-perfect here as it may be in-game, but that's mainly just capitalization and minor mispellings. I may not be the 5 page essay that Jumper claims to be, but i know who i am and what i can do.

Last edited by Zant5976 on Tue May 12, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan:D
    Jordan:D
    Amateur
    Amateur

Zant5976 says "OH HAI!" Empty Re: Zant5976 says "OH HAI!"

Post by Jordan:D Tue May 12, 2009 6:28 pm

I think you should put a littttle more time into this :]
    Zant5976

Post by Zant5976 Tue May 12, 2009 6:36 pm

well... i answered the questions in all honesty i possibly could. i can't be any more frank than that, and there's not much about me that i can actually say that hasn't been said before.
    Bonacci
    Bonacci
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bonacci Tue May 12, 2009 6:41 pm

DENIED

~ Bonacci

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:55 pm