Elbe MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elbe MS

Elbe MS players come here.

2 posters

ViciousOne's GM Application

Vicious
    Vicious
    Amateur
    Amateur

ViciousOne's GM Application Empty ViciousOne''s GM Application

Post by Vicious Wed May 13, 2009 5:51 pm

-Your Name:Patrick

-Your In Game Name:ViciousOne

-Your Age:16

-Your Gender:Male

-Why you'd like to become a GM. (And don't state that bullcrap 'So I could help the people of ElbeMS and the server'): I would like to become a GM on ElbeMS because I think that I can contribute a lot to this server. I mean everyone can help others on the server and watch out for hackers, I'm talking about making the server better and improving the features that it has to offer. Being able to improve this server, would get more people to join and make them want to stay. In my opinion, a private server is only as good as what it has to offer it's members. So, basically, my reason for wanting to be a GM on ElbeMS is to help make the server a better place because I understand that it is very time consuming to start a server with not much help.

-What experience do you have as a GM: I have had my own private server and this shouldn't be any different. I have also been a GM on many other servers in the past. Read the next question for more information.

-Do you have any skills in Developing(Such as Coding, Scripting, Editing, if so state them): Yes, I do have experience in developing private servers, especially MS. I can do NPC scripting, javascript, and a bit of C++ and HTML. I also do graphics and web designing. Here's a link to my old server's forums just for the graphics part, but also for proof. (http://legendmsforums.tk/)

P.S. I could be one of those GMs who just catch hackers and help other people if that's what you're looking for also.
    Bonacci
    Bonacci
    Admin
    Admin

ViciousOne's GM Application Empty Re: ViciousOne's GM Application

Post by Bonacci Wed May 13, 2009 5:53 pm

NOT YET APPROVED OR DENIED

~ Bonacci

P.S Awesome name "Patrick" have a name just like it Smile
    Bonacci
    Bonacci
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Bonacci Fri May 15, 2009 5:42 pm

APPROVED

Welcome our newest DEVELOPER! WOOP WOOP.

~ Bonacci

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:42 pm