Elbe MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elbe MS

Elbe MS players come here.

+13
Hansel
LoveCrayon
Jordan:D
HistoKiller
Colour
Alice
xChrisx
YellowDucky
Vicious
kiane
Sygnus
baalazmon
Bonacci
17 posters

New Server Suggestions

Sniped_

New Server Suggestions - Page 3 Empty Re: New Server Suggestions

Post by Sniped_ Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Alright just going to throw in some ideas old servers I've played on had....
    1. One server(I believe This is Our Story MS(TioSMS)) had a feature that when you started up the game, they had the sort of screen that comes up on regular GMS, where you have to click "play"...but to play, first you needed to vote, which was embedded on the startup screen. If you don't vote, it doesn't let you start the game. I don't know how possible this is, but just an idea.(or make it optional and give it a small reward, if it's right there I doubt people will just blow by it.)
    2. A @[NPC] command, which would bring up a *small* potion shop...I personally wouldn't use it for pots, but It's useful for recharging bullets/stars and buying arrows.
    3. It would be nice if the FM monsters were more challenging....I think the green snails in FM 1 is great for first time beginners, as it's an easy-access place to level your first few times....but 2-7 should have a high rate of Skeles, Nest Golems, etc., and 18-21 could be lower level or empty. I say this because 1-7 are the smallest FM maps, and thus the easiest to train on...I think that people would use the FM mobs for training then instead of just fun.
    4. Changing the bosses in FM; I think that with zakum being so populated these days, It would be nice for the whole top row of FM's to have various bosses, like zakum or more likely some smaller bosses that wouldn't lag as much...this could be an easy way to reduce the mass lag that comes up in the zak rooms sometimes.
    5. I don't know how costly it is, or what complications it would bring, but adding another channel or two would be nice....I honestly think the only reason it would be helpful is for the boss maps, but if you decided to try 4#, this could be completely disregarded, because I think 4# would solve almost all of the crowding issues.

Sorry this is so lengthy, I'm just trying to help out Smile
    lyondre

Post by lyondre Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm

I wonder if we can get Knights of Cygnus for job advancing here
    Benanaaa
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post by Benanaaa Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 pm

i think a good way to make this server fun is to get more people playing O_O im always lonely for some buddies and KEEP DUEY ALIVE! i love duey <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:53 am