Elbe MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elbe MS

Elbe MS players come here.

3 posters

This would make the server less annoying.

DauntlessShadow
    DauntlessShadow
    Beginner
    Beginner

This would make the server less annoying. Empty This would make the server less annoying.

Post by DauntlessShadow Sat May 30, 2009 3:56 am

I'm growing accustomed to this server and I like it alot, but one of my few problems with it is the fact that it randomly goes down and we get no alerts of when its going down/when its going up/if its already up. It would make this alot less annoying and I seriously hope you consider this.

Quite frankly I'm not asking for much. A post on the announcements section that the server is currently down and a post when it goes back up is all I ask for.
    Arikana
    Arikana
    Amateur
    Amateur

This would make the server less annoying. Empty Re: This would make the server less annoying.

Post by Arikana Sat May 30, 2009 11:53 am

We have that here.
    o;
    Bonacci
    Bonacci
    Admin
    Admin

This would make the server less annoying. Empty Re: This would make the server less annoying.

Post by Bonacci Sat May 30, 2009 1:18 pm

Besides, they're simple resets...
    DauntlessShadow
    DauntlessShadow
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post by DauntlessShadow Sun May 31, 2009 12:07 pm

I mean when it won't allow anyone to connect to the server for hours at a time. Btw thanks Ari, didn't know about taht ;3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 pm