Elbe MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elbe MS

Elbe MS players come here.

2 posters

Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide

Poll

Good or bad? First guide :)

[ 4 ]
    Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide Bar_left80%Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide Bar_left20%Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Sniped_

Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide Empty Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide

Post by Sniped_ Sun May 31, 2009 7:45 pm

Alright, I've only been at Elbe for a week or so, but I have a bit of experience in other servers. So, I'd like to make a guide helping all you Elbe newbs out.

NOTE: This guide is not saying which skills are BEST, this is meant to help people attain all the most USEFUL SKILLS for training

Alright, onward with the guide.

First off(this caused me some grief at first), do NOT go straight to HHG1. You could either stay in noob palace and kill a couple monsters there, OR(recommended), go straight to the FM(TRADE button), enter FM 1, and kill a few snails. You should level fairly quickly.

10-30: I stayed in FM 1 until lvl 20ish, then went to HHG1. I would stay at HHG1 until at least 40, but some consider it slow after 30

30-50: Wild boars, top of HHG1, FM 2-7, Excavation site III(recommended)

50-100: If you've got a decent weapon(I.E. at least 40/50), and are NOT an assassin/gunslinger/bowman, go to Forest of Stone Golem(? something along those lines). That should keep you leveling for a long time.

100-120: Skeles(one map right of Entrance to the Dragon's Nest), FM 18-21(more skeles), wyverns, even Golems still.

120+: Go to Pap or Zakum, find a friend who's got a few RB's, and boss. NOTE: ONCE ALL OF ZAKUM'S ARMS ARE GONE, GTFO OUT OF THERE. YOU WILL NOT MAKE FRIENDS BY STAYING.

You won't have a chance at pap or zakum by yourself before you RB, and even after a couple. I HIGHLY recommend finding a strong friend(and if you're desperate, you can ask me).

There really isn't much to say about 120-250. I guess you could level at skeles until about 160 or so, but then it starts to slow down quite a bit. Once you RB, you can basically go straight to skeles or bossing, whichever you prefer.

Another thing, the strong people who tell you things are 95% of the time trying to HELP YOU, so LISTEN TO THEM. Also, this is NOT normal Maplestory. If you smega something, you can bet everyone saw it. YOU DON'T NEED TO SPAM IT. Same goes for FM. If you walk in there screaming "I R NUB ND NED MESERZ AND SWORD PL0X" repeatedly, people will get pissed. They heard you the first time.

Alright, as for skills(that first part went on a lot longer than I thought it would O.o), there are several that boost your training by quite a bit. I recommend you be a bishop on your first or second rebirth, as they have dispel, holy symbol, and genesis, 3 skills that boost your leveling a lot.

Alright, here we go...
    SKILL YOU WANT TO HAVE:

Magician: Any of the 3 map-wide 4th job skills. No need to go through all 3, as bishop offeres everything you want to keep. KEEP: dispel, holy symbol, genesis.

Warrior:
    Hero- Combo, Rage, Power Stance
    Dark Knight-Hyper body, Beholder(meh not really but whatever), Dragon Roar, Dragon's Blood.
    White Knight- Nothing off the top of my head...

Bowman:
    Bowmaster: SHARP EYES, concentrate.
    Crossbowmaster: NEVER BE THIS. You CANNOT use snipe, it is BANNED FROM THIS SERVER. Snipe was basically the only use this class had, as it is almost the exact same as Bowmaster.

Thief:
    Assassin: Flash Jump, Haste, Dark Sight, SHADOW PARTNER
    Bandit: Haste, Dark Sight, Meso Explosion(more for novelty than usefulness)

Pirate:
    Gunslinger: Float(see: Meso Explosion),
    Brawler: Not much, the 4th job booster is good, but I'm not sure it works....o.O

Maple Warrior is a given, so I left it out of those...By the way, as for bossing-All magicians blow. The only reason you would want one for bossing is if you're too lazy to heal, or you want their skills. Gunslingers and Bowman are the best, as they have Hurricane and rapid fire. Those skills+shadow partner=dead monsters. Next I'd say are Heroes and Assassins, then DK's, then Brawlers and Crossbowmen, then White Knights and Bandits, and then of course the Mages.

I guess thats it....turned out a lot longer than I expected. Enjoy! Very Happy

P.S. If you see me in-game, don't be afraid to ask me anything. I won't bite Wink

If anyone has anything to add, feel free to comment.
    DauntlessShadow
    DauntlessShadow
    Beginner
    Beginner

Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide Empty Re: Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide

Post by DauntlessShadow Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:07 am

A little edit to that.. You don't really want sacrifice with DK as it's trash compared to Dragon crush (Whatever the 3hit skill is called).

Other than that, good guide.
    Sniped_

Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide Empty Re: Skill/training/whatever anyone wants on it Guide

Post by Sniped_ Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:11 pm

....where did I mention sacrafice? If it's in there i don't know why, you're right, its not good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:14 am